AMA Spectrum Award
NetApp and Cisco came to Yeager initially for help with a campaign around FlexPod. Yeager had completed many FlexPod projects, including messaging for the solution so our team was very familiar with the product. In collaboration with Cisco and NetApp, Yeager was asked to develop a new look for the campaign that was close to the current branding but extended the brand to give it a modern and personal feel.
The primary project for the rebrand was designing and building a new website for FlexPod, and completing it in time for launch at a large customer event. Yeager took elements from the campaign such as messaging, content and imagery and extended them to the website. Working closely with NetApp and Cisco, we built a content-rich site that makes it easy for FlexPod partners and customers to get information on the product, and that drives them to contact the sales team. Throughout the project, we focused on modernizing and humanizing the FlexPod brand. We brought in imagery to show the power of FlexPod’s advanced technology and what that means for the business.
The FlexPod rebrand included:
- An updated logo that uses a modern font and incorporates a new version of the bubble element from the old FlexPod brand
- A new color pallet with limited colors that work well together
- New brand guidelines that work within Cisco and NetApp brand standards
- New datasheet, poster, flyer, email and presentation templates
- New content-rich website design and build
- Video production for all marketing channels
Both companies were so pleased with the rebranding for this specific campaign project that they decided to use their upgraded look and feel across all of the FlexPod brand.