Yeager is currently searching for a Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, customer service mindset, and ability to think creatively. On a regular basis this individual will work with members of the strategy and creative teams to visually convey a particular message, idea, or concept. They rely on their knowledge and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites, films, packaging, and other mediums. Must have exceptional attention to detail and follow through, as well as the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with a variety of stakeholders.
Why join the Yeager team?
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and supplemental insurance.
- Employer contribution to medical benefits
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Paid holidays, bonus vacation days, PTO
- Paid volunteer days off
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid, flex schedules
What will you do as a Graphic Designer?
- Deliver successful print and digital design solutions within corporate brand guidelines.
- Able to work independently and own projects through completion.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary to create a cohesive design.
- Work effectively with other designers and writers and be willing to assist other team members to complete projects.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders and steward the usage of approved design guidelines and templates.
- Create a wide range of deliverables – including digital graphics, websites and landing pages, printed and digital publications, as well as presentations and event graphics.
- Collaborate with internal teams, vendors and contractors
- Demonstrate innovative thinking while applying the latest design principles
- Be able to confidently articulate the benefits and reasoning of creative choices
- Design for quick approval and rapid deployment on occasions
What will prepare you for success as a Graphic Designer?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience graphic design
- UX/UI design experience
- Software knowledge requirements; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, PowerPoint and Mac OS
- Experience using Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro are nice to have
- A stellar portfolio showcasing your best design executions
- Strong organizational skills including file/asset management
- Working knowledge of development and technology considerations (HTML5, CSS, responsive design, mobile platforms, and basic SEO)
- Ability to “own” the work from conception to production over wide range of projects
- Talent for thriving off of constructive feedback and translating it into even better executions
- Motion graphics and light video editing experience
- Strong understanding of best practices for graphic executions across multiple social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Ability to visualize the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvement and engagement
Does this sound like the opportunity that aligns with YOU and what you bring to the table? If so, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Founded in 2009, Yeager works with the world’s most successful and innovative technology organizations to deliver cutting edge concepts, groundbreaking ideas, and buyer-centric go-to-market plans. Our award-winning team has produced marketing programs for more than one-half of the technology companies within the Fortune 500. Yeager was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for three consecutive years in 2016, 2017, and 2018 and honored as a Top B2B Marketing Agency in 2018 and 2019 by Chief Marketer. With an expert blend of compelling strategy and outstanding creativity, we consistently overwhelm clients with an exponential return on their marketing investment.
Named as a Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, Yeager is passionate about our team and their individual success both personally and professionally. We strive to ensure all of our employees and clients have the resources and support needed to succeed.