Business Development Manager (full-time)
Compensation: $40,000 – $50,000 base annual salary + commission (up to $50K)
This position has an anticipated start date of January 5, 2021 due to the length of the recruiting process, holiday closures and expectations for this role.
This position is a remote position until further notice, but candidate must be local.
When submitting your resume please put the word “MINDFUL” in the subject line, at the top of your resume or at the top of your cover letter.
The Business Development Manager will lead new business development activities, including contact identification, social selling, outbound calls, and introductory meetings for the company. Your objective is to 1) make targeted prospects aware of Yeager and our value proposition, 2) identify sales opportunities, 3) work with our team to scope opportunities, and 4) close new business. The ideal candidate will be an expert in B2B sales/business development and have a proven track record of delivering results.
Your days will be filled with many learning opportunities such as:
- Develop initial relationships and initiate sales opportunities with marketing managers, directors and vice presidents at technology companies including the Fortune 500 and their channel partners
- Manage qualified opportunities from initial engagement through each stage of the sales process to a closed sale.
- Lead prospect discussions to discover, understand needs and requirements, and work with our strategy team to recommend corresponding marketing solutions.
- Work with our strategy team to develop proposals that outline a scope of work
- Develop and manage a pipeline of multiple prospects and opportunities, tracking progress and forecasts.
- Leverage digital marketing, social media, referrals, and other sources and activities to prospect for new clients.
- Create introductions and business opportunities for the executive team.
- Collaborate with internal team to improve upon new business processes from an organizational perspective including knowledge sharing system to help increase efficiency in agency RFI/RFP responses
- Update leads and prospect interaction in HubSpot CRM
Yeager Marketing Business Development Managers need a wide range of skills such as:
- Excellent written and verbal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Motivated, self-starter, team player; ability to work in a high energy agency environment
- Marketing acumen to ‘talk shop’ with prospects
- Positive outlook & professionalism
- Ability to successfully close sales
- Proven solution selling skills
- Managing a sales engagement from initiation to close
- Creating and managing forecasts and sales pipelines
- Competence in sales and marketing, including digital and traditional methods
- Experience with complex sales and/or selling a business opportunity
We offer some great perks too including:
- A fun, collaborative work environment named as a 2018 Best Places to Work
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to gain valuable marketing experience in a growing agency
Founded in 2009, Yeager works with the world’s most successful and innovative technology organizations to deliver cutting edge concepts, groundbreaking ideas, and buyer-centric go-to market plans. Our award-winning team has produced marketing programs for more than one-half of the technology companies within the Fortune 500. Yeager was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for three consecutive years in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and honored as a Top B2B Marketing Agency in 2018 and 2019 by Chief Marketer. With an expert blend of compelling strategy and outstanding creative, we consistently overwhelm clients with an exponential return on their marketing investment.
Named as a 2018 Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, Yeager is passionate about our team and their individual success both personally and professionally. We strive to ensure all of our employees and clients have the resources and support needed to succeed. www.yeagermarketing.com
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.