Named as a 2018 Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, Yeager is passionate about our team and their individual success both personally and professionally. We strive to ensure all of our employees and clients have the resources and support needed to succeed.
The Content Strategist creates content that resonates across all channels and mediums while aligning to the strategic direction of Yeager clients. He/she is responsible for managing and evolving the tone, messaging, and consistency of client and internal marketing materials across the company. Leveraging their experience and talent, along with their own research and client-provided information, the Content Strategist is able to create compelling, results-driven copy. This position works with clients and other members of the Yeager team collaboratively to bring thoughtful content that fits into the overall creative vision. He/she has a background in writing, a strong knowledge of technology and an unrelenting creative nature. The Content Strategist is able to think creatively as well as strategically and is a skilled crafter of words that is able to write for multiple clients / mediums.
Your days will be filled doing interesting, fulfilling work including:
• Plan, write and edit content; ensure it is clear and compelling across web, mobile and social platforms while adhering to our clients’ brands.
• Use data, research and deep understanding of the client to shape the narrative and create content experiences tailored to target audiences.
• Produce excellent creative and effective work for clients including persuasive messages and compelling stories that inform, entertain, inspire and engage.
• Manage writing contractors / edit content created by others (internally and externally) as required.
• Conduct necessary market, product, competitive and other research to inform content.
• Implement keyword research and analysis as needed and utilize latest SEO practices within web content.
• Work with creative resources to develop clear and compelling conceptual solutions based on a deep understanding of client services and target audiences.
• Produce thought leadership content for Yeager utilizing internal and external SMEs.
The Content Strategist needs a wide range of skills such as:
• Understanding of B2B marketing and the various channels to produce content for campaigns including print, video, social, digital, email, and events.
• Experience producing consistent thought leadership via an agency or corporate setting.
• Experience collaborating with creative and marketing roles.
• Ability to manage and direct contract writers.
• Detail-oriented and meticulous proofreader.
• Comfortable with working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to write for a range of needs including attention grabbing short form to semi-technical white papers.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Keynote programs.
• Flexibility and adaptability; able to problem solve in a deadline driven environment.
• Effectively cope with change and multitasking and to switch direction rapidly as priorities change.
This position is based in the home office (Phoenix, AZ). Occasional telecommuting available.
We offer some great perks too including:
• A fun, collaborative work environment named as a 2018 Best Places to Work
• Comprehensive benefits such as health, dental, vision, and a 401Kplan
• Competitive salary and incentives
• Paid holidays and bonus days
• Casual dress code
Founded in 2009, Yeager works with the world’s most successful and innovative technology organizations to deliver cutting edge concepts, groundbreaking ideas, and buyer-centric go-to market plans. Our award-winning team has produced marketing programs for more than 1/2 of the technology companies within the Fortune 500. Yeager was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company for three consecutive years in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and honored as a Top B2B Marketing Agency in 2018 and 2019 by Chief Marketer. With an expert blend of compelling strategy and outstanding creative, we consistently overwhelm clients with an exponential return on their marketing investment.
Named as a 2018 Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, Yeager is passionate about our team and their individual success both personally and professionally. We strive to ensure all of our employees and clients have the resources and support needed to succeed. www.yeagermarketing.com
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.